• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. OC for ME

Red Flags and White Supremacists. American Thinker .com

Who would be the source of "mental evaluations" (post #2...your post) that a judge would accept? So yeah, you kinda did mention shrinks...
  2. OC for ME

Nicholasville Preemption Violations

Would he have summoned six cops if it was a 6" .357?
  3. OC for ME

OCer stopped at Springfield Walmart with gun, 100 rds of ammo

Charge the firefighter...several RSMo violated he has...
  4. OC for ME

Is it legal for a law enforcement officer to disarm a person in an open-carry state?

I too have a few friends in my local cop shop, the county PD and even a game warden or two, no state troopers though. However, if they, my cop buddies, initiate a encounter for purposes other than to chit chat, namely me OCing...just cuz they gotta make contact, cuz they got a call about a man...
  5. OC for ME

Is it legal for a law enforcement officer to disarm a person in an open-carry state?

Great, good for you. Please research the definition of the word "context" as in the context of Fallschirjmäger's post.
  6. OC for ME

A local cop, Springfield, analogized to that very situation to justify the charge filed.
  7. OC for ME

Problems in carrying in my church

Sign on the front door of the church..."Evil doers enter at your own risk."...or..."Evil Doers, armed disciples reside within, ready and willing to put you at the front of the line at the Pearly Gates..."
  8. OC for ME

The perp is out on bond, his guns and ammo, at his residence, have been confiscated...I think I heard the sentence, if convicted, is ~4 years. http://www.revisor.mo.gov/main/OneSection.aspx?section=557.021&bid=33815&hl=minimum+prison+term%u2044 ETA
  9. OC for ME

There is a glaring lack of evidence that the Walmart patrons were as worked up about the armed citizen as the Walmart manager and the firefighter apparently were. Precedent has been set...please note the charge filed. The firefighter violated RSMo 571.030.1(4), he must be tested under RSMo...
  10. OC for ME

...will cops be exempt? I mean...c'mon man, cops see an awful lot of horrific things...PTSD is rife within their ranks...can be the only explanation for their sometimes violent reactions to innocuous situations...
  11. OC for ME

Ya the pervasiveness is Trump’s fault

...it's a movie...I know you have far more productive endeavors to attend to on your daily travels...
  12. OC for ME

"possession of an unregistered firearm"?

Every household has the cited ingredients under the kitchen sink...
  13. OC for ME

Ya the pervasiveness is Trump’s fault

It's a movie...
  14. OC for ME

MH "professionals" are a cult of identity. They are provided a latitude to convict a citizen of a act not yet manifest. They have expended funds to gain a stature they they do not warrant...bush-league-psycho-out stuff!!
  15. OC for ME

OK, this threat to the 4A is getting dangerous.

Already done in MO...
  16. OC for ME

Obamageddon: Fear, the Far Right, and the Rise of “Doomsday” Prepping in Obama's America.

...a Brit institution regurgitates liberal perspectives on American "characters"...who wudda thunk-it...then again, what I know about "surviving" and the level of my survivalist skills, would, to the Brits, place me in the same scatergory as the American characters they deride... Note the...
  17. OC for ME

Strict scrutiny enacted back in 2014. I would love to be on this guy's jury...if it gets that far. ...in MO, Springfield specifically, is OC now a act of terrorism?
  18. OC for ME

Red Flag Bill

True, but who is going to prevent a cop from enforcing a federal law he agrees with...because he disagrees with OCing citizens, let alone a CCing citizen.