• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. color of law

Ah, bloomie articulated his presidential gun control agenda

Then it's about time that we start holding these idiots feet to the fire.
  2. color of law

Ah, bloomie articulated his presidential gun control agenda

So, by a long shot if he is elected he would have to choose to take the oath of office and abandon his gun control stance or choose not to serve.
  3. color of law

Oh Well! Too Late for advice now,,, My B-day toast...

Mine was done on the phone with no hitches. I went at 62 because over the long hall you get more.
  4. color of law

Virginia’s Democratic Government Announced It Will Begin Confiscating Guns From Law-Abiding Gun Owners. Red State

I'm not sure of your question, but Part B is refering to Part A, the definition of assault firearm.
  5. color of law

And everyone wondered why Russia bailed out Afghan after 10 years...

When the CIA is running a covert drug running operation they (CIA) must make it appear that we are fighting evil in the world and American casualties is worth the price.
  6. color of law

100.7 WRDU CLASSIC ROCK promoted a firearm range course

Scruples are cheaper by the dozen.
  7. color of law

guess the thought of a threat is enough to cancel holiday events

Wrong message. The message should have been: Our residents are loving and peaceful. However, they don't tolerate rabble-rousers. To those who attempt to disrupt our parade, the city cannot guarantee your safety because our citizens carry firearms and other weapons for their safety and the safety...
  8. color of law

Culpepper Co. Virginia Sheriff Scott Jenkins vows to deputize residents in response to potential gun restrictions

Already posted with link to FB posting. https://forum.opencarry.org/index.php?threads/second-amendment-sanctuaries-rhetoric-vs-reality.137822/#post-2245462
  9. color of law

Pensacola NAS shooter dead, Escambia Co. Sheriff. One other fatality.

Writing pig on the side of a cow does not make the cow a pig.
  10. color of law

Sailor fatally shoots 2 civilians at Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard before turning gun on himself

Four dead which means it is a mass shooting.
  11. color of law

Transferring ownership

Statutes dealing with the same subject are to be interpreted together, as though they were one law. In other words, each Section of “Article 52A” must be read in conjunction with all the sections to understand the entire intent of the Article. According to Supreme Court Justice Felix...
  12. color of law

Transferring ownership

I think that's what has been pointed above. I'm glad to see someone from a blue state could even figure it out.;)
  13. color of law

Transferring ownership

Per bc.cruiser the Sheriff application link is titled: "APPLICATION FOR PERMIT(S) TO PURCHASE A HANDGUN." The first sentence of the application says: "I, the undersigned applicant, hereby make application for a North Carolina Permit(s) to Purchase a Handgun and state that the following...
  14. color of law

CCW Permit with a 22 year old felony conviction

You need to get your gun rights restored.
  15. color of law

Transferring ownership

The guns by law go to your mom. She is free to gift them to you. Son, here, I love you so much I giving you these guns. Perfectly legal under state and federal law. Those guns are yours. Now to be on the safe side have your mom give you a letter listing the guns she gave you. Put the letter in a...
  16. color of law

Transferring ownership

There is no such thing as guns being registered in NC. Under federal law bequest/bequest are exempt from any transfer. And I'm using the term "transfer" loosely. If your dad intended for the guns to go to you upon his death then they are yours. Nothing more to do.
  17. color of law

Oral Argument 12/02 New York State Rifle & Pistol Assn., Inc. v. City of New York transcript.

I have read there is another gun case that the court is to announce Friday if they are going to accept or not. If accepted then the New York case may be dismissed. We will wait and see.
  18. color of law

OR cave junction's volunteer camera watchers ~ id criminals by the way they look!

Parts of the city of Cincinnati have citizen patrols; no camera monitoring that I know of. But to be part of the patrol you have go through a background check and you are not allowed to carry guns. In effect, they are legalized gangs roaming the streets and getting the police to shakedown residents.
  19. color of law

"Assault Weapons" Bill Prefiled for 2020 Legislative Session

This will pass with flying colors. After all, most gun owners in KY are dyed in the wool Fudds and common hunting rifles are not effected by this bill.