• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. OC for ME

VA-ALERT: VCDL is organizing NOW to fight back - we need YOU to do your part!

...nope, you aint the first to revive this thread...
  2. OC for ME

Ah, bloomie articulated his presidential gun control agenda

...when has a politician been inclined to burden himself with complying with the US Constitution...
  3. OC for ME

A New Paradigm to Beat the Gun-Grabbers. Civis Americanus at American Thinker

FAKE NEWS!!!! Guns are verboten in Jersey...no?
  4. OC for ME

PETA? This stance will not get a FUDD engaged in overturning anti-SD firearms legislation/laws. HSUS? This stance will not get a FUDD engaged in overturning anti-SD firearms legislation/laws. In the future? Who knows. Any efforts to inform (convince?) FUDDS regarding a link between PETA and...
  5. OC for ME

guess the thought of a threat is enough to cancel holiday events

...another data point that liberals are the clear and present danger to law and order...not law abiding gun owners...the above organizations should apply for their floats to be paraded down the customary route and be seen OCing...would be interesting to see if any liberals disrupt their peaceful...
  6. OC for ME

Sailor fatally shoots 2 civilians at Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard before turning gun on himself

...too funny...all non-quals up forward stood topside watch...nukes?...too fragile for such mundane work...standing watch on a shutdown boiler...not hard work...I often volunteered for topside watch...during the summer...in Charleston that is...New London, winter or summer, Duty Chief was my...
  7. OC for ME

Pensacola NAS shooter dead, Escambia Co. Sheriff. One other fatality.

A leopard and his spots...
  8. OC for ME

Felony to train with firearms

This one is up there with VA's "brandishing" law...nothing but a means for the end to be achieved...arrest and conviction of lawful OCers in VA for engaging in otherwise lawful behavior.
  9. OC for ME

Fredericksburg man convicted of brandishing

...or, perhaps... - apathy - "I can CC/hunt/plink and that is all I need...no need for me to get all up in somebody's face and argue for more of what I don't use nor need." "Besides, I gots me a 870 loaded with bird shot next to the bed...me and mine family is safe enough." Then there is the...
  10. OC for ME

Several guns ERPO seized from Redmond man after 'concerning Twitter posts' for 'Joker' movie

...too funny...Judge Rodgers is incapable of detecting the irony dripping from his own comments... ...and the goode LT. Tim Gately...what more needs to be said...:rolleyes:
  11. OC for ME

Virginia’s Democratic Government Announced It Will Begin Confiscating Guns From Law-Abiding Gun Owners. Red State

...shutting the barn door after the horses got out...good luck VA...
  12. OC for ME

London Bridge attacker

...I wonder if assault charges will be filed against the citizens who intervened...seeing as it is Briton and all...SD is no excuse for violating the laws of the Realm...
  13. OC for ME

Red Flag Bill

A judge granting a confiscation order is due process...in the eyes of LE...cops are not in the right or wrong business, they are in the legal or illegal business. This is why all cops (even your most vocal 2A supporting cops) always resort to "just doing my job." A red flag law is a "civil...
  14. OC for ME

The author of the "think piece" misses the most crucial demographic in this country...which I thought would be self evident...the FUDD...my family is infested with them. If my "hunting only kinfolk" don't care about OC or CC...only with putting meat in the freezer, we will never have a voting...
  15. OC for ME

thoughts...

I practice shooting from retention, semi-auto and wheel guns, as well as more traditional techniques (including Mossad draws)...where I can...no manned gun range will allow this type of practice. There are a few DNR unmanned ranges withing a reasonable drive...out in the woods...about 1.5 hours...
  16. OC for ME

WhiskeyWarrior556 falls victim to Putnam County, New York’s red flag laws

New York state...1.5 hours from Manhattan...New Yorkers are responsible for their own plight..tough to be him...if you're going to be stupid you better be tough...
  17. OC for ME

Fredericksburg man convicted of brandishing

I was under the impression (mistaken?) that VCDL was on top of things in VA...or, is VCDL now nothing but a hand puppet?...a mere caricature of their former selves.
  18. OC for ME

Red Flag Bill

Blood bath?...like the one that occurred when CCing became "common?"
  19. OC for ME

...great, another "thought piece" on how we should convince liberals to not be liberals...our virtual ink well runneth over...