• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Boomboy007

"March For Our Rights" Pro Gun Rally in Olympia June 27, 2020 (12:00-4:00)

Not trying to double post. Announcing the event under "Events" and communicating with our local Whatcom County folks in the other. Not trying to spam. Truth be told, we need a LOT more posting in this state, as well as our larger community.
  2. Boomboy007

Whatcom County OC

"March For Our Rights" Pro Gun Rally in Olympia June 27, 2020 (12:00-4:00) Wuhan Flu and anti-freedom gun grabbers won't stop us! We gather once again to show our solidarity, and lead the fight against those who would reduce our liberties and endanger our communities. They told us that only the...
  3. Boomboy007

"March For Our Rights" Pro Gun Rally in Olympia June 27, 2020 (12:00-4:00)

Wuhan Flu and anti-freedom gun grabbers won't stop us! We gather once again to show our solidarity, and lead the fight against those who would reduce our liberties and endanger our communities. They told us that only the police should have guns, and we would be protected; now we see their real...
  4. Boomboy007

Eastern WA OC Report

While I don't OPEN carry inside Costco, I always do when I am pumping my gas. Lot's of hostile stares from our Canadian visitors (we are closest Costco over the border near Vancouver), put the only comment was an "atta boy" from the Costco gas attendant.
  5. Boomboy007

Eastern WA OC Report

Man, you must LOVE Chinese food! ;)
  6. Boomboy007

Catching up now that I'm settled back in WA

Great vid, Rapgood. Going on my favorites. Missed you guys for the OC campout this year.
  7. Boomboy007

Airport carry/possession.

I was watching a television show tonight, and the subject walked into the Knoxville airport. It was posted per legal regulation. However, I question the legality of that signage in the publicly accessible area of the airport. I am from Crockett County, now living north of Seattle, WA. I have...
  8. Boomboy007

HB 2925: all forms of carry (both OC and CC) banned at Capitol campus

Commented, sent to my local reps.
  9. Boomboy007

Save the date: 4/18/2020 Olympia - March for our Rights 3.0

We will have a group coming from Whatcom County.
  10. Boomboy007

Whatcom County OC

Whatcom County Open Carry Luncheon February 8, 2020 12:00pm (Noon) We once again gather to break bread with like minded, pro rights patriots. We will meet at Bellewood Acres, 6140 Guide Meridian, WA-539, Lynden, WA 98264. We will meet at 12:00 pm (noon) in the cafe for lunch. This is a great...
  11. Boomboy007

Whatcom County Open Carry Luncheon February 8, 2020 12:00pm (Noon)

We once again gather to break bread with like minded, pro rights patriots. We will meet at Bellewood Acres, 6140 Guide Meridian, WA-539, Lynden, WA 98264. We will meet at 12:00 pm (noon) in the cafe for lunch. This is a great, family friendly venue, so children are welcome to attend.
  12. Boomboy007

2A Lobby Day carpool from Bellingham, 1/17/2020

Back to the issue: Anyone interested in carpooling from Bellingham on Friday? 🤪
  13. Boomboy007

2A Lobby Day carpool from Bellingham, 1/17/2020

Whatcom Open Carry is headed down to Olympia! Let's gather with like minded patriots and ensure that the politicritters understand that we are done with their anti-liberty measures. We are going to gather at the Cordata Station Park and Ride at 5:00am, with a departure no later than 5:30am. We...
  14. Boomboy007

I-1094 needs YOUR signature!

All right, Washington patriots, it is time to get off our butts and into the public eye. I-1094 will effectively repeal I-1639 if it is brought to the ballot and passed by the voters. We can review all of the underhanded methods by which I-1639 was brought before the people. Likewise, let's...
  15. Boomboy007

Kitsap County Open Carry Report

Yeah, that is why I stopped going to Freddy's.
  16. Boomboy007

Wedding Guns.

MSG actually performed our wedding ceremony here in Bellingham, Washington. Let me just say that the family of my lovely wife, a Canadian citizen, had a family full of Canucks who were simply gobsmacked at all of the iron in the actual ceremony. From our armed "preacher man" (MSG his very own...
  17. Boomboy007

For those who do faze boog. Montana Open Carry

Honestly, Color of Law, you have absolutely no idea of what you speak. First, MSG was one of the MOST important 2A advocates in the entire state of Washington. Had you been even moderately active, you would have had many occasions to meet him. As a retired Master Sergeant, he has absolutely NO...
  18. Boomboy007

Eastern WA OC Report

While I conceal when I go into Costco, I always open carry at the gas pumps. Nothing but positives from the employees (I think they are all pro rights).
  19. Boomboy007

Kitsap County Open Carry Report

I am still OCing daily up here in Bellingham. Attended the Gun Rights Policy Conference in September. Gottlieb and crew did a fantastic job. For some reason I was unaware that the Second Amendment Foundation was based in Bellevue. I haven't been to Walmart or Freddy's since their OC ban...
  20. Boomboy007

Walmart....

I won't speak for anyone else, but I have spent my last dollar at WalMart. While they are SUPPOSED to have a "non confrontational" policy, they just nationally trespassed an OC customer in Kentucky. Fortunately someone filmed it, and it is making the rounds on YouTube. That said, I believe that...