• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. OC for ME

Question about .223 rounds.

Please review the information linked and let this discussion move to more appropriate interwebz sites...
  2. OC for ME

GA State Capitol grounds - carry okay?

One more...not sure it will open as I have it open now.
  3. OC for ME

GA State Capitol grounds - carry okay?

Just a few sources to consider...
  4. OC for ME

The Electoral College - why it is necessary

...on the local STL news this morning Mike may be not too far from an indictment after a investigation into eight years of corruption...we shall see...
  5. OC for ME

Race–gender bias in white Americans’ preferences for gun availability

...more bush-league-psych-out-stuff...the study conductors generated the outcomes they were looking searching for...typical...
  6. OC for ME

The Electoral College - why it is necessary

Let me know when the liberals in those cesspools adopt your recommendation...in the case of Chitcago...down state Illinoisans will be most appreciative...I suspect...
  7. OC for ME

Gun Restrictions as Analogy for Justifying Speech Restrictions. E. Volokh

Starts out with gun ownership...then uses gun restrictions...then back to gun ownership...words mean things and the terms we use are critical for effective communication... is there a higher court ruling pertaining to we exercising our 2A is not protected by our 1A?
  8. OC for ME

"Tricky Dickie" Durbin does it again

...all of them...
  9. OC for ME

CONGRATULATIONS Missorians !!

Columbia...Mizzou is there...go figure...
  10. OC for ME

Firearms on Post Office Property

...not really a big deal one way or the other...the end result is almost always the same...C-notes outta my pocket and put in the city coffers...right/wrong/indifferent... Lady Kim, CJ4wd, has far more problems that her relationship with the local cops...she'll get reelected too...
  11. OC for ME

New Police chef in Snohomish Says you can't open carry

"Are we seriously considering violence on the night of the election?" Councilman Steve Dana asked. ...hmm...reading the above, one could read that as the local government is considering 'using' violence on election night...against lawfully armed citizens comporting themselves with in the...
  12. OC for ME

KY H.S. student newspaper reports KY state police used Hitler's Mein Kampf quotes for training.

...immediate corrective action...hmm...sounds like a wait until the dust settles comment...unless...that is...
  13. OC for ME

...if the court rejects the Congress's commerce clause claim why does congress's claim via 922 remian a law of the land...congress....and the courts will not divide the congress or the courts...state's rights are only relevant when congress and the courts agree...
  14. OC for ME

I think it was Black v. Norte Cackalacky, 4th Circ., where those judges cited that OC was legal in NC and thus not RAS to search/seize Black. Now, will a federale judge be smart enough to know that I am not be violating state law, and carrying lawful under the federal constitution. I know that...
  15. OC for ME

No judge is gunna let you comport yourself within the confines of state law on federal property...
  16. OC for ME

Attorney General Opinion 20-046

..."possession" is the key term depending on the location of the polling place. If VA statute does not prohibit OC, or CC, at some polling places...seems like OC/CC is prohibited in any event...you'll need a boat load of C-notes to fight this "opinion"....
  17. OC for ME

Hot Topics LOL, Older Firearm Owners and Advance Planning: Results of a National Survey

Well, at least three folks clicked on the link...ad revenue was graciously appreciated...as to "The Dahmer"...I'm confident that his victims are comforted that "The Dahmer" was not a sadist...pft!!
  18. OC for ME

I have an idea....

...as long as folks give money to these organizations...with tax dollars towards the ACLU...not gunna happen...better to vote them irrelevant...in the case of the ACLU, vote in conservatives and their money tree will wither away...
  19. OC for ME

OR man slides Glock inside his waistband - yepper he did!

...another Glock incident...go figure...
  20. OC for ME

Health and Human Services says BUY AMMUNITION. TWT Chumley

...is Caputo a liar or a whistle blower...hmmm...not listed in either "news" articles...