• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. N

Open Top vs Thumbreak

imported post Okay, this thread got me curious. (http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum62/233-2.html) What's your preference for open carry and why?
  2. N

Grant County Experience....

imported post Well, I had to go to serve on jury duty today. Since I couldn't carry in the Courthouse, I opted to OC so that I could secure my firearm easier. I have a cable secured lock-box in my vehicle that I can secure my weapon in and then hide it under a bunch of junk in the back seat...
  3. N

OC in Eastern OR

imported post I recently travelled round trip from the Tri-Cities in Washington to Las Vegas. Since I wasn't valid to carry concealed in NV (yet) I decided to open carry the entire trip. My trip route took me down I-82 and I-84 and I had to stop a couple of times for food and gas both ways...