• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. J

Got noticed while carrying at the park

Thought this story might be worth sharing. A couple months ago I was at Watson lake park here in Prescott with my wife and 4-year-old son. I carrying my SR9 as usual in an OWB holster indifferently covered by my shirt. While I was pushing the kiddo on one of the swings, a little girl about the...
  2. J

No Guns at the Arizona Museum of Natural History?

I took my family to this museum yesterday and my son had a wonderful time, but when entering I noticed prominent "No Guns" signs on all the entrances. I wasn't sure if the museum was operated as a private entity or what kind of security they might have inside at the time, so I chose to abide by...
  3. J

Blog post from an AZ-anti

Careful reading this - the guy's "logic" is likely to cause a stroke: http://s.9timezones.com/2010_09_01_archive.html#2609637495063498089
  4. J

Phoenix man killed in attempted OC gun grab

imported post Info here. Edit: Title should read "Phoenix man killed in attempted OC gun grab".
  5. J

Open Carry in Prescott

imported post Hi all, I've been lurking here for awhile but this is my first post. I live in Prescott and have OC'd pretty regularly ever since I bought my first handgun at 21 (I'm not quite 30 now). It's never caused me any hassles, I don't know if I've just been lucky or if it's just the...