• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. G

Sierra County Residents

The upcoming election sheriff is important one. The Republican candidate Glenn Hamilton is a supporter and defender of the Constitution. His opponent Democrat Michael Lanford has written that he is a strong believer in the values in the Constitution. They have both been asked whether they...
  2. G

NM Glock Armorer's Course

February 2nd, 2012 8:00am - 5pm Elephant Butte Community Center Elephant Butte, NM Information and registration can be read at; http://www.gssfonline.com/ Tim L. Tyrrell Sr 575-921-6369 nmcarry@gmail.com
  3. G

To the Guy at Wal-Mart today

imported post If you are a member of this board. I tried to discreetly inform you that open carry in an establishment that sells alcohol for off premises consumption is still a felony. You were however rudely insistant that it was legal as you had read it some where on the internet. If you...
  4. G

Relocated

imported post As Many of you know I have posted from and about Nebraska for a number of years. The wife and I are now in our home state of New Mexico snow birding until April. I have already paid my yearly membership to the Otero County Firing Range. Looking forward to a nice moderate (for...
  5. G

South Dakota Commentary

imported post The Sioux City Journal is posing the following question and soliciting public comment; Should students and faculty members be allowed to carry guns on college campuses as S.D. is proposing...
  6. G

Open Carry in Nebraska

imported post It has been awhile since I have logged in, I apologize for that. As I was going through the Nebraska related posts I came across the following conversation on the lagallity of Open Carry in the Cornhusker State; I wish Tim Tyrrell would chime in on a couple of these threads...
  7. G

GRPC

imported post Got home late Tuesday night and just vegged out Wednesday. It was a pleasure to meet Open Carry dot Org people at the GRPC. I have posted some initial thoughts and thank yous on my website. http://nebraskanews.blogspot.com/2006/09/gun-rights-policy-conference.html Let me tell...
  8. G

Lincoln mayor at it again

imported post Lincoln Mayor Collen Seng continues temper tantrum over state law Have a read and add a comment
  9. G

Invited to plug my Blog

imported post I had been aware of this site for some time but had never posted. The other day I made the previous post to this one, about open carry in Lincoln, Nebraska. One of the posters jpierce graciously welcomed me to the site and I thank you for that. jpierce also invited me to plug my...
  10. G

Open carry Lincoln, Nebraska

imported post I have been at the fore front of firearms issues in Nebraska for a good many years. The has always been the oft repeated rumor that if one were to carry openly in Lincoln, Nebraska that there would be a citation for breach/disturbing of peace. I have in years past had a couple of...