• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. P

Homeowner Shoots, Kills Intruder - San Antonio, TX

imported post Chalk another one up to the good guys. Police say homeonwner will not be charged because he acted in self defense, in his own home (No duty to retreat here in TX.) http://www.ksat.com/news/9490275/detail.html Cheers, Jason
  2. P

Getting a new "toy" tomorrow.

imported post Getting a new BUG tomorrow. My mother and father are coming to visit me from Alabama. My mom is bringing me her old Colt Junior .25 APC. Anyone have any experience with these little pistols? If so, what do you think? I've never owned a true "mouse" gun. From the pictures I've...
  3. P

Why Texas does not honor Alabama's CHL

imported post Does anyone know why Texas does not honor Alabama's CHL? I'm originally from Alabama and travel there often. I would like to be able to carry while visiting. Alabama's policy is that it will honor any States CHL that honors theirs. Unfortunately, Texas is not one of those States.
  4. P

Bored at work

imported post Mr. Pierce, Please feel free to move or remove this if you don't think it's appropriate for the site: Hone your skills on the bosses dime!!! Here's a link to a fun little shooting game that I play to kill time. You don't have to download nothin', which makes it even better. See...
  5. P

OC Holster...Dress it up / Dress itdown

imported post Hey guys, Just wonderin'. When looking for an OC holster, do you: Dress it up: Look for something that really makes a statement, such as the exotics, that look nice, like an expensive pair of dress shoes. Or Dress it down: Something that isn't to flashy, doesn't draw...
  6. P

Holsters and Accessories

imported post Hey guys, I thought it may be helpful to have a topic where we could talk about the various holsters and accessories we have tried in the past, what we liked / disliked about them, and maybe help others make an informed decision about which ones may what for them. I myself have...
  7. P

Good Idea or Bad Idea?

imported post Guys, I was thinking. If I lived in an OC state and carried daily (which I would), I would try to make a list of answers to the questions most frequently asked by people you encounter. I would then have this, along with URL's for sites containing OC info such as this and have it...