• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

Sorry to say that I have some good/disappointing news...,

depending on your perspective. Mrs. sidestreet and I had breakfast at what has become one of our most favored restaurants lately, Rise & Shine Diner, where carriers Open and/or Concealed are very welcome, service is very polite, fast, and food is quick & delicious, not to mention very...
  2. S

Not necessarily OC related, then again…,

Grapeshot I'm going to let you decide how to handle this one. By now some of you may have seen the story on Channel 12 WWBT concerning a young Goochland man that shattered three of his cervical vertebrae and may be paralyzed while at Nags Head a few days ago. The story is apparently being told...
  3. S

Sent in my "Everytown" 2015 questionnaire today…,

made me feel right special since they said I had been "selected", though I don't think they'll be very happy with my responses. They don't exactly fit in with their "party line" so to speak. I had already flushed anything I might have donated to the "cause", but I did offer to open my home...
  4. S

Heads up for you folks on Eastern Shore and 100th District area…,

I wish I was able to nominate this Saturday (Feb. 8th) and vote in the special election later this month (Feb. 25th), because I'd be voting for Melody Scalley, not just because I have a personal connection, but because I happen to believe and agree with what she says about many of the issues...
  5. S

Impromptu Lunch Meetup at Bass Pro Shops All You Can Eat Fish & Chips Friday 02/08/13

Impromptu Lunch Meetup at Bass Pro Shops All You Can Eat Fish & Chips Friday 02/08/13 Okay, Skid said do it, so I'ma doin' it. We always seem to have a good time and enjoy the food when we have our monthly dinners there, and I noticed that they have an "All You Can Eat Fish & Chips" offering...
  6. S

"Dangling A Carrot" for the Antis

imported post Well, as I stated in my post about my experiences on Lobby Day, I was very impressed with one young lady there for the Anti crowd, and I've been trying to come up with something for most everyone, and this is whatI have so far... Let's start with some background, and I'd...