• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. J

New Jersey Swat team caught allowing Hooters girls to open carrying their weapons

imported post A New Jersey Swat team was disbanded after it's swat team was discover in pictures posing with girls holding their M4's ,handguns, cuffed to officers,laying on police cars and lined up against the Swat truck. So who says New Jersey cops are anti-gun ? Pictures at foxnews.com
  2. J

could it be that a two year old....

imported post Could it be that a two year old has better judgment than some folks at 40 ? The other day I meet my family at a local restaurant. My anti-gun sister n law is giving me the same evil look as when I gave my nephew a toy pistol a while back (it ended up disappearing :cuss:) . My...
  3. J

Incident with Virginia State Police- Details

imported post Now that my complaint letters are done here are the details of my incident with two State troopers in September. I own a business here in Virginia and I'm currently opening another in North Carolina, so I'm back and worth often and frequently utilize the rest stops for brief naps...
  4. J

Incident with Virginia State Police

imported post Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here and hate to start off with a negative open carry experience but that is life. I have been open carry only for one year now and carrydaily,so I guess two bad experiences is notthat bad. I will post the details of my recent encounter with Virginia...