• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

The need to carry everywhere its legal....

http://www.jsonline.com/newswatch/122907328.html Worker forced at gunpoint into cooler at Brookfield Subway An employee of Subway, 21250 W. Capitol Drive, told police he was forced into a cooler at gunpoint by a man wearing large sunglasses and a hood just before 8 p.m. May 28. The man took...
  2. S

Which legislators need to hear from us more?

As you talk to your legislators about the constitutional carry bill, please post here if they do not currently support it. The members on this forum need to contact them ALL and persuade them as WI residents that this is very important and there are many people who want to go STRAIGHT to...
  3. S

Two robbers shot while trying to rob store

imported post http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/53574312.html Two men died Tuesday after they were shot while trying to rob a convenience store on Milwaukee's north side, police said...
  4. S

Brad Krause on WSSP Next Weekend (June 13th)

imported post I heard that Brad will be on the show this coming weekend June 13th. Like always, people will have the opportunity to call in and ask questions of Brad and the guys on the show. Let's get a list going on this thread of what topics people want to call in and ask about. I think we...
  5. S

Exchange with Waukesha City PD

imported post Here is an exchange with the Waukesha City Chief of Police over email. I avoid talking to LEOs but figured this could have value to OC in the city here. Chief Sharrock, I am writing you on the issue of open carry of firearms. Under the Wisconsin constitution Article 1...
  6. S

Man with gun at Mayfair Mall

imported post http://www.jsonline.com/watch/?watch=1&date=10/2/2008&id=47013 Calling the crime a "recipe for disaster," a federal judge today sentenced a man to 28 months in prison for illegally having a gun at Mayfair Mall in Wauwatosa earlier this year. Lorenzo Garcia, who was a felon...
  7. S

Off-duty Waukesha LEO and other man get into scuffle

imported post Interesting Story. Waukesha - An off-duty Waukesha police officer and another Waukesha man got into an altercation this month at their daughters' soccer game, forcing the referees to stop the game and other parents to call 911 for crowd control, according to a Sheriff's...
  8. S

Welcome all recent new posters...

imported post Lots of new folks here on the forum recently. Thanks to you forum watchers who officially joined up. To you others reading this now, consider joining up as well. Lets keep this good thing rolling....the OC movement is growing everday and we are all part of it...
  9. S

Carrying an empty holster

imported post It was suggested to start a new thread for this..... Yeah, I know its not the best solution...but its a start. Pointman carried his SERPA holster to the infamous Menards. Congrats. I have been carrying my empty SERPA holster all over Waukesha since February, and I do mean all...
  10. S

Wiretapping laws in WI

imported post I haven't found much info on this on the state legislature site. There is talk on WI forums and other states forums about carrying recorders. This is all fine and dandy, however, it would be a shame to violate restrictions on wiretapping, especially while taping LEO encounters. I...
  11. S

Giving name/ID card to Police?

imported post I am curious what you are legally required to tell/give to police officers if they ask you. I know that you must give your name if they ask you (this was a supreme court case). My question is do you have the legal requirement to give a photo ID or other ID. My guess is not, but...