• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. M

Legal help - City of Wilkes Barre, PA Police pull a Dickson City, then retreat under cone of silence

imported post Hey guys! Anyone have the name of a good open-carry lawyer in the Wilkes-Barre area? I was stopped by WBPD last night while walking and they took my firearm. I was told that Pennsylvania doesn't recognize out-of-state permits. They also told me to come in to HQ with my lawyer on...
  2. M

1st encounter with police

imported post Hey guys, I had my first encounter with Wilkes-Barre's finest today. I was very nervous and am not sure if I should beupset or happy with what happened. Everyones thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Let me just say that my firearm was unloaded as I was trying out open-carry...
  3. M

My PA open-carry journal

imported post Hey guys! My name is A.J. and I figured I would start a journal of my new experiences (got the idea from Pa.Patriot)as a New Jersey guy open carrying in Pennsylvania on a weekly basis. I thought it would be good to share and get feedback from you experts. This will probably be...
  4. M

Hey Pennsylvania forum!

imported post Hey opencarry.org! My name is A.J. and I'm new to the site and wanted to say hello. I live and work in northern/central New Jersey and frequentlytravel to Easton, Allentown and Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania. Unfortunately NJ doesn't issue carry permits to its citizens so I've had to...
  5. M

Hey New Jersey forum!

imported post Hey opencarry.org! My name is A.J. and I'm new to the site and wanted to say hello. I live and work in northern/central New Jersey and frequentlytravel to Easton, Allentown and Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania. Unfortunately NJ doesn't issue carry permits to its citizens so I've had to...