• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. C

Fast Eddy Veto

Well, that political hack governor of ours just vetoed the Castle Doctrine Bill. Apparently that anti-gun zealot hack thinks its fine that those involved in legitmate shootings spend thousands of dollars in defending themselves against civil suits. Well eddy, your victory is temporary. Next...
  2. C

Harry Reid

What is Harry Reid's record on backing the second amendment?
  3. C

Vote

I urge the members of this forum to be sure and vote on Nov. 2. Statewide, Pennsylvania could be on the brink of electing an anti-gun zealot and OBama lapdog otherwise known as Joe Sestak. Sestak is on record as supporting a Clinton style semi auto ban, except his desires would have a more...
  4. C

proposed legislation

imported post Pennsylvania now is considering 4 bills, three of which are anti. Castle Doctrine in the house judiciary committee, assault weapon ban, establishment of a illegal gun czar which could turn out to be the nightmare that Maryland has, and the elimination of uniform firearm laws in...
  5. C

armor piercing rifles

imported post Doesn't the reelection committee of John Corzine ever tire of their placing terms on items that don't exist. Saw a TV commericial paid for by the Corzine committee that ran down his republican opponent for standing against a law that would illegalize armor piercing rifles! How...