• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. B

Got my SmartCarry

imported post I got my SmartCarry on Saturday. Kudos to them for the quick service; I ordered it last Monday. It seems to be a well-constructed holster. The literature talks about some sort of "comfort strip" which I'm unable to detect. The elastic straps look like just that - elastic straps...
  2. B

CCW permit in Jefferson County

imported post Today marks 3 weeks since I applied for my CCW in Jefferson County, WV. I know state law provides them 45 days to issue the permit, so I'm not worried. The owner of the gun store and range I frequent said to me on the day I applied, "Jefferson County is fast, you'll have it in 2...
  3. B

Classifieds?

imported post I've looked around the site and haven't found an area where members may list items for sale. I have a brand-new SERPA holster I'd like to pass on at a discounted price (I lost the receipt so the store won't take it back). Is there any area where it's permissible to post that...
  4. B

Question - Gunsmith in northern VA area?

imported post Subject mostly says it. I'm looking for a competent gunsmith in the northern VA area. More specifically, somewhere not too far from Loudoun County would be great. I really just need someone to sight in my gun (which, I know, I should be able to do myself, but I'm not yet convinced...
  5. B

OC in Charles Town Wal-Mart

imported post 05/13/2008 - OC'd in the Charles Town Wal-Mart. Was in there for 15-20 minutes. One other customer was definitely staring at it as he walked by the other way (I carry on my left side), and turned around to keep lookikn once he got past me. No one else reacted to it, although I'm...
  6. B

Open carry on person while in vehicle

imported post I live in WV and work in northern VA, and I have the same question for both states, so I hope no one minds that I'm cross-posting this to the forums for each of the two states. I don't have a CCW permit yet, and I sometimes openly carry my M&P 9c. I'm a lefty, so I carry it in an...
  7. B

Open carry on person while in vehicle

imported post I live in WV and work in northern VA, and I have the same question for both states, so I hope no one minds that I'm cross-posting this to the forums for each of the two states. I don't have a CCW permit yet, and I sometimes openly carry my M&P 9c. I'm a lefty, so I carry it in an...