• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. gsx1138

Seattle Shootings

So the shootings today didn't stop someone from Washington Ceasefire from going down to the crime scene in order to get his face on TV. First thing he says is that, "Guns are the problem." and "Close the gun show loophole." It boggles my mind.
  2. gsx1138

8 year old with a gun!

imported post Yeah, but it's my 8 year old. I took her to the range today. This is the first time she's ever fired a gun. She did awesome and followed every rule perfectly. And when she wanted to check her target so bad I told her she had to ask the other people there if she could make the...
  3. gsx1138

Selling my AK

imported post AK is sold. Ruger is sold. Thanks guys. You rock! :celebrate
  4. gsx1138

Local Militias

imported post Ok, I'm starting to do more research into militias. One: Because I really need training and should the SHTF I don't want to be left with my d!ck in the wind. Two: I need to get out of the house more often. Three: See one and two. I really don't know much about them other than...
  5. gsx1138

Ruger 22/45

imported post Ok, so I've taken this little gun to the range a couple of times. I figure it's time to take it apart for a good cleaning. The manual is no help at all. So I go on youtube and there's actual decent videos on how to take this thing down. I finally get the thing torn apart, clean it...
  6. gsx1138

New Family Member

imported post I've been waiting 5 months but the wait is over. Went to Mary's Pistols today (which I highly recommend) and picked up my newest baby. Here she is next to her bigger uglier brother a Romanian AK-47.
  7. gsx1138

This scares me.

imported post http://www.ohioccw.org/files/2008-06...45_05-0001.mp3 This kind of crap makes me scared to OC. Does anyone know of this account? And did anything come of it? Ok, found a thread on this in the Ohio section. (imagine that). Sounds like it's getting resolved.
  8. gsx1138

Tactical Shooting Classes

imported post Any local resources for teaching tactical shooting or handgun defense courses that are worth a damn in Washington?
  9. gsx1138

New Here

imported post I realized a bit too late that I jumped into a thread without the obligatory "Hi, I'm new thread of my own." So here's the rundown. I live in Bremerton. One wife (damn laws ;), 2 daughter, decent job but back in school. I carry a XD45 which I recently had some Truglo Tritium...