• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. P

Maple Leaf Parade-La Crosse

Hey all OC'ers, We have been invited to march in the Maple Leaf Parade in La Crosse on Saturday, Sept 25 with the La Crosse County Republican Party and with the Dan Kapanke campaign. It would be nice if we could have a large contingent wearing Wisconsin Carry t-shirts with both of the groups to...
  2. P

La Crosse area share and compare

We had a great time at an open carry share and compare at the La Crosse Rifle Club today. Got to shoot with other members of Wisconsin Carry as well as meet some folks new to shooting handguns.
  3. P

Appleseed Rifle Marksmanship Clinics

I know this is not about open carrying of a handgun however it is related to teaching firearms rights as well as shooting, so moderators if you feel this is inappropriate here feel free to move or delete. There will be two Appleseed Rifle Marksmanship clinics held at the La Crosse Rifle Club on...
  4. P

New 95th Assembly Candidate

imported post Apparently a gentleman by the name of Julian Bradley is running for the 95th District Assembly seat in Wisconsin. Does anyone know if he has a position on firearms rights or concealed carry law?
  5. P

Non-Lethal Self Defense

imported post The reasons for me to carry a handgun openly are: 1) It is my right as a citizen, and 2) self defense. I am curious if others who are openly carrying a handgun now in Wisconsin (or elsewhere) have considered other options besides the handgun. I am of the opinion that if you are...
  6. P

NRA Basic Pistol Course for Women

imported post The La Crosse Rifle Club will be hosting an NRA Basic Pistol Course for Women under the Women On Target program. Class will be held at the La Crosse Rifle Club on Thursday, July 22, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and on Saturday, July 24, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. This class is designed...