• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. wolf-father

Kesselrings loses firerams license

BURLINGTON — For more than 65 years, Kesselring Gun Shop has sold firearms to the hunters, collectors and protectors among us. But starting Oct. 1, the family-owned shop will sell firearms no more. Nobody will say why. Don Kesselring, reached at his shop by phone Wednesday, said he had made a...
  2. wolf-father

Is Oak Harbor going to follow Seattle into lawsuit club?

Is there anything to protect us from delusional council members trashing our money? Oak Harbor City Council took a stand in favor of gun control Tuesday, risking a lawsuit from a gun-rights group. The issue came to light when the Second Amendment Foundation sent a letter to the city attorney...
  3. wolf-father

NW Washington Open Carry Dinner.

Any one up for an OC dinner on Sun. 7 Oct at 6:00 at the http://thefarmhouserestaurant.net/menu.nxg in Mount Vernon. I would need a head count to make reservations...
  4. wolf-father

Ammo coming back?

imported post I found this in The Pilot. According to the article ammo is making a comeback. Oh yea and the shortage was not political the NRA did it. :? http://hamptonroads.com/2009/07/postelection-rush-guns-spawns-shortages-bullets?FORM=ZZNR7
  5. wolf-father

Tidewater JUNE Open Carry Dinner

imported post Ithink it is time for another dinner. 17 June 2009at 7pm at the Golden Corral on Mercury blvd in Hampton...