• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. D

Crossbreed Supertuck Opinions

imported post I am new to this forum and a buddy told me there was a great wealth of knowledge amoung you guys so....I have a Glock 23 that I have been carrying in a Bianchi 83 Carry-Loc OWB for a long time. I am looking into getting a IWB holster for this summer just to be able to conceal a...
  2. D

Southwest OH Meet Greet and Shoot

imported post I was thinking that a meet greet and shoot is long overdue in south west Ohio. Who would be interested? I thought maybe we could all meet for lunch or something and then head down to the range in Spring Valley or any indoor range around here. Maybe a weekend sometime in the near...
  3. D

Everyday Carry Gear

imported post Just thoughtt hat it may be cool to start a thread for everone to talk about what they carry on a day to day basis. Pics are welcome and encourged. Below is a link to what is with me everyday without fail. Glock 23 .40 cal w/ crimson trace laser grips Bersa Thunder380 Leatherman...
  4. D

Fullsize 1911 Holster Question

imported post I just bought myself a nice shiny new "loaded" Springfield 1911 fullsize. I need a nice holster for it but I want to get some opinions from you guys. Links and picture are very welcome. Thanks
  5. D

What Caliber?

imported post Just looking for some opinions on this, pro's and con's to different calibers.
  6. D

How often do you carry?

imported post Just curious to see how much people actually exercize their rights :cool:
  7. D

Gun Belts

imported post Does anyone actually use a belt specifically designed for carrying a sidearm? If so, what make? Just wanting to know if it is worth the investment or if I should just stay with my $15 Levi's belt from Meijer.
  8. D

OC Moraine / Miami-Township

imported post I was just wondering if anyone has OC'ed at any stores in or around Moraine OH (Wal-mart, Lowes, Dicks, Meijer, Home depot, etc.) I just want to know who is friendly to the laws and who isn't. Thanks guys :cool:
  9. D

Open carry in and around Moraine OH

imported post I was just wondering if anyone has OC'ed at any stores in or around Moraine OH (Wal-mart, Lowes, Dicks, Home depot, etc.) I just want to know who is friendly to the laws and who isn't. Thanks guys