• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. C

Women & Guns

imported post Just saw this on the news! Awesome! Except its a Concealed Handgun Permit and not a Concealed Weapons Permit! It was a good story! : ) http://www.wric.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=4584473&at1=News&h1=Women & Guns - Part...
  2. C

Barnes and Noble-Libbie Place

imported post Had an issue with the manager at the B & N at Libbie Place. I need the contact information for the District Manager. Once I have spoken to him/her I will post more details about the incident. Some of you already know them, I ask that you do not disclose them because I would like...
  3. C

Losing Another OC Friendly Business?!

imported post I have heard a very nasty rumor that Fuddrucker's Richmond location is CLOSING!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone have any info on this?! The rumor I heard is that they are closing due to financial difficulties! We need to get back out there and support this business! And if that fails, we...
  4. C

Halloween Carry!

imported post So out of curiosity, how many of you are planning on dressing up for Halloween, and how (if) do you plan on carrying? My costume will not allow for me to carry so I'm curious as to what others are doing!
  5. C

Virginia Code

imported post After doing a bit of research today, I went to the Municipal Library for Henrico County, also known as their Law Library in the County Courthouse. Not only do they have copies of the VA Code (as do many of the county libraries) they have older versions of the codes as well. What...
  6. C

Richmond OC Breakast

imported post Mwhahahhaha! I am in charge again! My evil plot to take over is working! As our normal hosts, Skidmark and Grapeshot will be at the Culpepper Shoot, I have been asked to take point again this week. I have accepted and chosen Cracker Barrel! Cracker Barrel Old Country Store 3620...
  7. C

Richmond OC Breakfast March 28

imported post Since our normal hosts will be out of town http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/23514.html I will be taking over! Mwhahahaha We will be meeting at 9:30 a.m. at Denny's 6598 West Broad Street Richmond, VA 23230 804-288-7553 Corner of Bethlehem and Broad Street I hope to see more...
  8. C

Why I Carry...

imported post Got this in my email, didn't know if it had been posted before but thought it was worth another post! : ) Why I Carry a Gun My old grandpa once said to me, "Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's...