• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. W

MN zoo

Coming over to the zoo this weekend and wondering about a possible anti gun policy. Anyone know? Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk
  2. W

OC Meet & Eat; Culvers, Viroqua, Feb 12

TIME 1 - 3 pm Time for us near the west coast to have an OC get together. Look forward to seeing new faces, seeing old ones and making new friends. God Bless & Carry On TIME CHANGE 1-3
  3. W

LaCrosse Tea Party

imported post LaCrosse Tea Party September 6th 3pm-5pm Come on over, Hubert and I will be there OCing again. The 1 on the 4th of July was real good and we want to make this one alot better. Hubert and I OCed and got great response and answered scores of questions from people. Would...
  4. W

Democratic Appreciation Dinner

imported post Friday Aug 28th 6pm-9pm Come on and rub elbows with the likes of Ron Kind, Herb Kohl and our very own Gov GIMMEYOURMONEY Doyle. (I heard thats who's attending) Apparently it's not being advertised and invites got sent to those that donated to the DNC.(NO I didn't get one) But...
  5. W

Glenwood City OC Picnic Pics

imported post Can't get mine up just yet but post yours here. I'll try to get some up shortly.
  6. W

CONGRATS OCDO

imported post 20,000 Strong Woo Hoo :monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate
  7. W

The Onalaska OC Picnic

imported post See it HERE A beautiful Pic of my Glock 20 at 2:07
  8. W

LaCrosse Tea Party

imported post LaCrosse Tea Party Linky Check out the VIDEOS tab, got some good ones Hey, It's Riverfest too. Good times for the whole family. Does LaCrosse ban guns in parks?
  9. W

What is the exact definition of a building

imported post State Statute says 941.235 Carrying firearm in public building. (1) Any person who goes armed with a firearm in any building owned or leased by the state or any political subdivision of the state is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor. Merriam Webster Online has this Main...
  10. W

Parades

imported post The Memorial Day parade we OCed at seemed to be a great way to get the word out to the public. Would be interested in doing it at alot of others in more communities as well. Lets see what we can get going.
  11. W

Where to get training guns?

imported post Been looking a bit at some training pistols and I can find them but does anybody know of a respectable and affordable place. Someplace I missed that I'm not paying $45 a gun. Seems to be the going rate with shipping, just hoping someone knows of a little gem of a place. Thanks
  12. W

County Fairs

imported post A buddy and I are talking about getting a booth at our county fair to promote public awareness on the legality of OC. We'll hand out pamphlets and show hunting shows on a little tv, OC a real gun or if we can't well pack blue training guns.(ignorant on specific law as of right...
  13. W

Discrimination??

imported post I was OC'ing in a large business in Wisconsin and the store mngr asked me to leave and disarm b4 returning to the store. They have no sign posted at the door and judged me solely on my appearance. I talked to her respectfully and complied but also gave her info on Wisconsin gun...