• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. O

Walther P22

imported post What is a good high quality .22 round, my Walther P22 does not like the Remington bulk, or the federals. So does anyone know what a good .22 round is that would feed will through my newest addition to my firearms family.
  2. O

Glock 22

imported post I am currently looking seriously at the Glock 22, 40. caliber as my open carry weapon, what are your thoughts?
  3. O

Glock 9mm vs. XD 9mm

imported post I am trying to decide what pistol to choose, i have held and fired both Glocks and XD's in 9mm caliber and I still can not decide. I am looking for anyone's thoughts on which they like, and their own Pro's and Con's. Please do not direct me to other forums or web sites I am...
  4. O

Age to open carry ammunition and other pistol equipment

imported post I know that in WI you can carry at age 18 and can purchase a firearm at age 21. But recently I was talking with some people about open carrying and the legality, i explained everything to then and gave them brochures all about it, then it came to the topic of carrying mag's but...
  5. O

General Logo?

imported post Is there a general logo available for Open Carry? Kind of like a round patch? I have really been wanting to advertise for open carry other than wearing my holster but all I have are a few little bumper sticker and a big Guns Allowed sign.
  6. O

Wisconsin State Fair

imported post So, I just received my state fair tickets today and I was wondering is it legal to carry while at the fair? Because beer is available and sold in some locations. I also wonder about this because they have had gun trade shows at the state fair grounds before. So does anyone know if...
  7. O

Does anyone have stats on open carrying?

imported post I am putting together an informative binder that I can show people when they ask me about open carrying. Does anyone have siteable (sp) sources about open carrying and safety or misc. facts about guns.
  8. O

No Firearms In Value Village in Cudahy

imported post I was shocked when I entered Value Village today and found that there were 2 signs on their entry doors saying "No firearms allowed inside". So I went up and asked a manager why it was that they did not allow firearms and she said "it is not safe". So use this information as you...
  9. O

Age To Openly Carry In Wisconsin

imported post At what age can you legally OWN no buy a hand gun in Wisconsin? At what age can you open carry in Wisconsin? At what age is it legal to purchase hand gun ammunition in the state of Wisconsin?
  10. O

Milwukee Area Picnic

imported post Is there anyone willing to host or planning a new picnic for open carry? I would like to get one started for this summer maybe even more than one. So are there any ideas for summer picnics?