• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Cottonbaler

Two OC events in Louisville

I'd like to invite KY OCers to a couple of OC outings in Louisville. The first is Sunday April 21st at the Louisville Zoo. LG&E is sponsoring Earth Day at the Zoo that day and admission is only $2 per person with no parking fee. Let's take advantage of KRS 65.870 and exercise our rights while...
  2. Cottonbaler

Day of Resistance Rallies this Saturday 2-23-2013 in Florence and Knob Creek Range

Day of Resistance "On January 16, 2013, President Barack Obama issued 23 executive actions against your 2nd amendment Constitutional right to bear arms. He did this without the consent of Congress which in itself, violates the foundation of the Constitution and the co-equal branches of...
  3. Cottonbaler

Twice OC'd in Louisville now. No problems.

Part 1: I'm an infrequent poster here but I often check in to read the latest OC news. I finally decided if I was going to be in the fight for our 2A rights then I'd better exercise them so for Christmas my "present" was a Ruger SR9 pistol (black slide), a Blackhawk single magazine carrier and...
  4. Cottonbaler

Public meeting tonight with Louisville Police Chief Steve Conrad

Louisville Metro Councilman Rick Blackwell has invited new Chief of Louisville Metro Police Steve Conrad to speak with residents about his goals for the department and what he sees as priorities in public safety. May’s District 12 Dialogue will be held at the Southwest Government Center in the...
  5. Cottonbaler

Heads up about Louisville Science Center: Firearms signs removed!

imported post EDIT-I went back to the Louisville Science Center today. The sign is still up! It's on the left side of the entrance. Oh well.:X
  6. Cottonbaler

State Sovereignty Resolution Rally: Thursday; Capitol Rotunda 1-2PM

imported post http://www.ky912.com/2007/12/kentucky-knows-best.html On Jan 21st from 1:00 – 2:00 there will be a statewide rally in Frankfort in support of passing this resolution. This will be a culmination of different liberty groups coming together for the same purpose, OUR STATES RIGHTS...
  7. Cottonbaler

NRA members and Rand Paul supporters: Ask the NRA to endorse Rand!

imported post I just posted this on the AR15.com KY Hometown forum. This is a critical endorsement that Rand needs but it will be up to NRA members here in KY to make it happen. http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=27&t=392045&page=1
  8. Cottonbaler

Okolona Barber Shop-The Safest Shop in Louisville

imported post I started this thread on AR15.com about Okolona Barber shop and their AK-47 giveaway. Not my choice in semi-auto rifles (I'm an AR man) but hey, I'm happy to support pro-gun businesses! http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=27&t=380960 Go support Bruce and his barber shop...