• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. O

OC ban legality question

imported post http://www.louisianaboardwalk.com/ - The homepage of the LA Boardwalk. Basically a collection of over-priced clothing stores, knick-knacks (or is it nick-nacks?), icecream, burgers, and a movie theater, oh and a timed-waterfountain. Bass Pro Shops is off to the side of it, has...
  2. O

OC 'incident' today.

imported post So me and a friend went to town today. Looking to buy some gun powder, primers, etc. - getting into reloading. I told him Bass Pro Shop is supposed to allow OC'ing now -h e stopped shopping their a while back due to their former policy. He was skeptical, but said we'd try them out...
  3. O

State v. Fluker

imported post I know you can find it at http://www.louisianacarry.org/caselaw/fluker.htm but I'm looking for an OFFICIAL link (like off www.lasc.org). Anyone have it or able to find it? I've searched for over an hour now... Thanks for any help!
  4. O

Advice needed: What to carry with me when I carry?

imported post What do you carry with you, when you OC (other than your gun ofcourse hehe). I mean paper/print-out wise. Which section of law/statutes/Attn. Gen. letters/etc should I carry with me. I'll be honest, I've RARELY carried before cause I've never owned a pistol until today (just...
  5. O

Take care!

imported post I won't be visiting this forum much anymore. I thought this was a forum for adults? Both "Sides" (lol sides, how ridiculous, it's like freaking high school all over again) are doing the same crap. Anytime ANYONE posts ANYTHING, the personal attacks begin. It doesn't even matter...
  6. O

Do you carry more than one at a time?

imported post Do any of you carry more than one gun at a time, whether it be one CC one OC or both OC or whatever?
  7. O

Why no stickies?

imported post Why are there no general info or FAQ threads stickied here? The FAQ forum has only one post, and it's about formatting your posts. And 'The Law Library' has some general info, and state-specific info for only 2 states. Why not some LA-specific stuff posted and stickied here...