• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. A

Start 'em young!

My son (7 weeks tomorrow) has been in casts since he was 3 days old (born with bilateral club feed). He gets them off for good tomorrow, but we "tagged up" this set of casts... thought you all might appreciate this one..... :-)
  2. A

Any FFL's or reloaders out there?

imported post I'm sure some of you do but I was wondering if anyone here reloads their own ammo. I was thinking about investing in and learning to reload my own ammo and was wanting to talk to someone who has some experience with some questions or if someone can point me in the right direction...
  3. A

Non-gun self defense weapon of choice...

imported post My wife got a job at Potomac Mills so she can't carry to work. Kind of sucks since a tiny woman coming out of the mall, in the dark, late at night after closing kind of makes an easy target. What are your views on like stun guns vs. pepper spray or any other kinds of non pistol...
  4. A

"Securely Encased"

imported post I am trying to find out from some locals on what seems to be a rather gray area to me (I am trying to find out for my older sister who recently moved from GA to Orlando). Reading FL Statute Title XLVI, Chapter 790, Paragraph 5 it says that a pistol can be "securely encased"...
  5. A

Acronyms?

imported post Yeah, I am the dumb new guy, and I can use context to figure out what most acronyms on here mean, but some of them I am lost? I just though maybe it would be a good idea to have a thread that listed the commonly used ones or so the next new guy who doesn't understand one can...