• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. R

Unpleasant walk through Duluth.

Ill start by noting this isn't exactly an "open carry" related thread... A few months ago I went up to MN to visit a friend, and while they were doing something I went off on my own to explore duluth. I walked from Miller Hill Mall down to the Canal park and back. My route included Lake road...
  2. R

Anyone going to the Richmond Folk Festival this weekend (10/08-10/2010)?

http://www.richmondfolkfestival.org/ This weekend down by Tredegar
  3. R

Shooting on state land?

Howdy! I was wondering what the protocol is on public land? It looks like out in Powhatan theres a 4500 acre space. Can you just go out and shoot there, or do you need some form of hunting license? I'm just looking to do a little plinking without going to some goofy range :) Sorry of this has...
  4. R

Anyone interested in an OC dinner

imported post Are there any events or is anyone interested in a OC dinner or meetup in the Lapeer area? Also, are there any IDPA or IDPA like group around here?