• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. H

Home Invasion

imported post Wow, what's going on in the Omaha area? 5 arrested in violent home invasion Five men were arrested by Douglas County Sheriff's Office investigators after a violent home invasion Sunday afternoon in west Omaha. A 33-year-old man was sitting in his apartment just after 1:30...
  2. H

Home Invasion

imported post Wow, this seems to be happening more and more in the Omaha area. 5 arrested in violent home invasion Five men were arrested by Douglas County Sheriff's Office investigators after a violent home invasion Sunday afternoon in west Omaha. A 33-year-old man was sitting in his...
  3. H

New To Nebraska

imported post Hey all, back home in Nebraska after 13 years in Los Angeles. Also just became a OC/CC citizen. Evidently Omaha is a little tight on their gun regs.
  4. H

Why I carry?

imported post I work in the court system for the Department of Correction and sometimes have to hand out Disciplinary decisions to inmate which states they just lost good time. At this point they tend to get really upset. There are inmates leaving my institution daily, haven't "run into" a...
  5. H

Recording Device

imported post Hey everyone. I am new to the site, and a new OC/CC carrier in Nebraska. I have seen some posts on recording devices and was wondering if it is absolutely recommended when carrying. Where is the best place to get them? Thanks
  6. H

Ever Buy A Gun At A Pawn Shop?

imported post Hey everybody, new member but I have been reading posts for awhile. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has purchases a handgun from a pawn shop before. How were the prices and how did the gun fire? I am thinking about checking them out. I live in Nebraska and see plenty of gun...