• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. O

OC: "Dumbest thing I could do"

This is according to Fred at Fletcher arms. Other than saying that someone was going to grab my firearm and shoot me or someone else, and that there were lots of OC gun grabs that go unreported, He wasn't bad. I guess he is there new instructor. We got to talking more about open carry/WCI and He...
  2. O

Pistol Lanyard while OC?

Has anyone ever considered it? Lets have a discussion about possible pros and cons. Ive never heard of anyone using one but just thought of the idea earlier. I was thinking that using one with a retention holster could be OK, but was curious about others opinions on this. any ideas?
  3. O

What 9mm ammo do you choose to carry?

Right now I am using Winchester pdx1 9mm +p 124 gr JHP. I was just curious what you all think about this round and what you choose to carry for personal protection.
  4. O

Holster options for Ruger LCR

Im looking for a decent quality, non kydex holster. It should be able to be worn IWB or OWB, and have some level of retention. Any suggestions?
  5. O

anybody here own/shot a s&w 360pd revolver?

just curious if anyone has any opinions on the gun besides its price tag.
  6. O

anybody here ever a victim of violent crime?

imported post Just wondering if anyone here has ever been robbed or anything in the past.(obviously before OC.)
  7. O

Michigan Militia charged with sedition

imported post I was wondering if anyone else caught this last night. A small "militia" group in michigan got busted because they planned to kill LEO and start a war against the gov. ATF confiscated 37 guns(all of them legally owned) and explosive materials. If you read the story it just seems...
  8. O

City bus OC?

imported post is it legal or not
  9. O

First OC

imported post I carried today at the walmart in Delafield and it went like i thought...nobody noticed except for the guy working the sporting goods section and one soccer mom but other than that it was business as usual. I was feeling good about it so i stopped at a coffee shop and a game...
  10. O

OC conversation

imported post Hey everyone Im new to this website and have only made a couple of posts and I havent yet open carried. I had a conversation the other night with a emt dispatcher from jefferson WI.(pretty close to home) I asked her about any incidents etc. and she mentioned one at the wal mart...