• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. C

An Almost Uneventful Day

imported post I went to Sports Authority(North Haven), TJ Max, Marshalls, Bed Bath and Beyond, Wal-Mart, McDonalds(all in Hamden)all with no problems. Then I went to Kohl’s in Hamden. I was in and out within 5mins after making a purchase. As I am driving away, 2 Hamden Cops Cars pull up to the...
  2. C

Springfield XDm .40 Large Full Frame

imported post What kind of serpa holster fits a Springfield XDm in a .40cal gun? I went to the store and could not fit it in any. I had to buy a leather holster.
  3. C

Second Amendment March on Hartford

imported post I was unable to attend the march due to work, since Im an accountant and April 15th is a few days away I cannot leave work. Please for those of us who were unable to attend post any comments on the march, how the speakers' speeches were,and any stories about the event. Main...
  4. C

West Haven Beach Trash & Litter Pick Up

imported post As talked about in another thread here is a flyer about the Trash & Litter Pick up!
  5. C

Open Carry Events?

imported post Are there any up-coming open carry events here in CT? Besides for the Second Amendment March, which is an empty holster event.
  6. C

Quick Question on Storage in Car

imported post So it is legal to leave a loaded firearm in your vehicle without your presence?
  7. C

OC Carry Question

imported post Let me start off my first post by thanking everyone for all their valuable insight and their time spent informing all of us on CT Carry laws. Ok, I have been reading all the forum topics, comments, and CCDLs Pamphlet on open carrying, and it is legal for someone to open carry...