• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. SaintJacque

Gun Survey Info on Open Carry (Informal)

If you're not already familiar with it there is a gun section of the social bookmarking site Reddit called Gunnit. I frequent it for news related to firearms and RTKBA information and so on. Today, one of the users posted results of feedback from over 300 users who participated in a substantial...
  2. SaintJacque

William Shatner on Gun Control

Strong argument for the RKBA: http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/10/william-shatner-on-gun-control-1464048.html
  3. SaintJacque

How can you enforce your right to a CPL?

imported post I got my CPL last year. I OC sometimes and CC others, and I wanted to be able to carry loaded in my car so I got one. Shortly after that I got my sidearm (Springfield XD) and started carrying every day, without exception. Now, I've got a couple friends and my mother interested in...
  4. SaintJacque

What would you do...

imported post EDIT: Sorry about the link, it's here http://www.vimeo.com/12623919 I came across an interesting video today and it got me thinking, what would you do if you were in the camera man's shoes and were carrying. It's pretty short, I recommend watching it. The summary, as I saw it...
  5. SaintJacque

Question about state parks

imported post So some friends and I will be going camping over the summer, I haven't been camping in a very long time. Can anyone tell me what the rules are as far as firearms in state parks? Specifically, carrying and transporting but also plinking with something like a Ruger 10/.22. If you're...
  6. SaintJacque

OC at Toys 'R' Us and more...

imported post My little sister (she's 14, I'm 26) wanted to stop by Toys 'R' Us in Tacoma because she's really into Sonic the Hedgehog and wanted to pick up some of the figurines before the ebayers hoarded them all. (Yes, it happens and I swear I didn't go for myself - honest :)). My mother and...
  7. SaintJacque

Your thoughts on the Washington Arms Collectors

imported post I'm going to the WAC gun show at the Puyallup Fair Grounds this weekend. Since they do these every month, and its necessary to purchase or carry on the grounds, I was considering becoming a member. But first I wanted to see what you guys thought. Have any of you had any...