• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. jamesisel

Open Carry for the WIN!

Had a really positive OC experience at the Walker rally on Saturday. I stopped Tommy Thompson to shake his hand on the way to the podium. Then I walked up to him after he spoke and got a photo. Open Carrying the whole time, no issues from security or police.
  2. jamesisel

Gun transport in trucks

imported post How do you guys transport your guns in your pickup trucks? Do you put them in a gun case in the cab? or do you put them in the bed? can your bed be locked? Does anyone know of a charge/conviction for CCW because of a gun being transported unloaded, in a gun case but in the...
  3. jamesisel

Only carrying one concealed handgug at a time

imported post Can anyone shed some light as to the reasoning behind this is law in NM? Do you thing it's a good restriction? ******Handgun, I mean :)
  4. jamesisel

The one guy open carrying in Las Cruces this Saturday

imported post :D If ya see me feel free to say, hey!
  5. jamesisel

Any Las Cruces area OC events?

imported post Hey! New to the area, was wondering if there were any OC events in the LC area since I can't here in El Paso:X
  6. jamesisel

A little confused on NM School zones.

imported post Can anyone tell me, what's the deal with the GFZA in NM? Can a citizen open and/or concealed carry within 1000 feet of a school? I've looked around and can't find a straight answer. Can someone point me in the right direction? State Law? Thanks!
  7. jamesisel

Any 4th of Juy open carry events?

imported post HI! My name is James. First post here, was wondering if anyone has any open carry events planned on or around the 4th of JULY? I am from WI but am currently in the Army in Texas...a state which recognizes our constitutional right to be armed and carry a concealed weapon. But I am...