• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. M

i need a new BUG (back up gun)

i recently sold my P3AT and now im in need of a new BUG/CCW. five days out of the week i am not allowed to OC which creates a serious need for a CCW. ive been looking over a number of small pistols and ive pretty much settled on two: the Ruger LCR and the S&W 638. i cant seem to make my mind up...
  2. M

Armed citizens network

can any one tell me any thing about this group? (personal experiances or opinions) ive been thinking it would be a good idea to have some kinda safety net just in case something bad were to happen. website: http://www.armedcitizensnetwork.org/home thanks all! -matt
  3. M

got pulled over today for OCing

around 430pm today i stopped at a gas station to fuel up on my way to my parents and on my way out of the parking lot two police cars pull up with their lights on. it went down pretty much like this: officer: sir, do you have a firearm? me: yes i am open carrying a sidearm. officer: do you have...
  4. M

Sams indoor pistol range in everett

imported post any one up for joining me tommorow (06/19) at Sams pistol range? i was thinking about 5pm, if your up for it meet me by the back door (main door to the range). -matt
  5. M

Sam's gun store/range

imported post im gonna be going to Sam'sgun store in Everett to do some target shooting this coming sunday (5/16). they have a nice pistol range as long as you can put up with the cranky range master. if any one wants to join me yer more then welcome. ill be heading over there around 6pm...
  6. M

help me decide on a holster

imported post im looking to buy a high-noon holster to OC my CZ 75 SP-01 with. the two i like are the "side effect" and the "sky high". my dilemas are: "side effect": this is basically what i want in a holster but the single loop design does worry me a little. my experiance with single loop...
  7. M

affordable OC belt

imported post im in need of a decent 1.5" belt thats sturdy enough to carry my heavy SP-01 but affordable for my poor abused wallet. currently any thing over $50 is out of my reach. any suggestions? thank you -matt
  8. M

any one in the Everett area going to the rally in olympia?

imported post id like to go but im not exactly rollin in $$ at the moment. if any one in my area is going id like to catch a ride with ya. ill be able to pitch in a lil gas money. thanks -matt
  9. M

CC while OCing?

imported post is there any laws i should know about that make it illegal to OC and CC at the same time? im trying to build up courage to start OCing, but ive been CCing for so many years now that it is uncomfortable to go out with out my lil CCW. thanks for any info -Matt
  10. M

recomend a holster for a CZ 75 SP-01

imported post as the title suggests im in need of a decent holster for my SP-01. i need something that will keep the pistol tight to my body so this monster of a pistol wont snag on things. there is one catch, i just spent a crap ton of money on having the pistol spiffed out my cz-custom and...
  11. M

hello from Everett, WA

imported post hiya all, the names Matt. i just discovered this forum via The Daily Show. my usuall haunt is the AKforum but im always looken to discuss firearms and firearm related topics with more people. i frequently open carry when out shooting but i usually keep my pistol concealed when in...