• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. puppy8agun

Long gun carry should AB 144 pass

Simple question; If AB 144 passes will you carry a long gun? My answer yes, I will
  2. puppy8agun

Oc motorcycle ninja high speed ride past mickeymouse

I carry but avoid school zones This is my conservative outfit. I wore white pants with the white chaps in this pic. I ride OC all the time. Motorcycles and open carry rock!
  3. puppy8agun

Dead with a purpose/ NO ON AB 144! (epic image)

Dead with a purpose. Open Carry Lobbyist dead at age 37
  4. puppy8agun

AB 144 Delay to August

AB 144 will not be heard until after August 15 on the Senate floor. Keep placing pressure on the Senate to vote no, we are getting closer to defeat. I will update more as I get further information. This will be intense, please consider donating to help with materials to the capitol. Check...
  5. puppy8agun

Vacaville Open Carry Meet July 2nd 2pm-4pm

Time Saturday, July 2 · 2:00pm - 4:00pm Panera Bread Company 1637 East Monte Vista Avenue Vacaville, CA 95688-3106 Vacaville, CA See you all there, all are welcome whether or not you open carry. This is a public event, hope to see you all there. Facebook post...
  6. puppy8agun

*AB 144* Immediate ACTION NEEDED NOW! Senate Floor Vote

Here is a way for you to print out and hand out. This is a full list of who to call! The others may not be on there because they are a waste of time or on our side. Senator Blakeslee Phone: (916) 651-4015 Fax: (916) 445-8081 Senator Pavley Phone: (916) 651-4023 Fax: (916) 324-4823 Senator...
  7. puppy8agun

Monthly Meeting of GS2AC / Speaker Guy Smith

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=239963526016265 Open Carry friendly gun rights group, come and ask questions and meet some good friends. Thursday, June 30 · 7:00pm - 10:00pm Harry's Hoffbrau 390 Saratoga Ave San Jose, California NEXT monthly meeting of GS2AC - Thursday June 30...
  8. puppy8agun

CA GUN RIGHTS POSTERS, PICTURES for use in California

I will be flying to TN in late July to do some gun rights photography with Oleg Volk for California. I need to know ideas like at this site http://www.a-human-right.com/introduction.html. These pics will be geared toward CA defense of our rights. Donations would be appreciated to help with...
  9. puppy8agun

Open Carry Meet Concord Northern CA

Time Thursday, June 23 · 7:00pm - 10:00pm Location Mimi's Cafe 1631 Willow Pass Road Concord, CA This month we will be meeting at Mimi's Cafe in Concord. This event has been mapped, however as a best practice we always suggest that you do your own mapping prior to carrying at any location...
  10. puppy8agun

Join NorCal Open Carry Saturday for morning coffee Pleasant Hill

Saturday, June 11 · 10:00am - 12:00pm Location: Starbucks (next to Nations Burger in the Safeway shopping center) 1900 Contra Costa Boulevard, Pleasant Hill, CA This is an open to all 2a supporters meet put on by Nor Cal Open Carry group. We usually sit outside near the corner or move into...
  11. puppy8agun

Pleasant Hill Starbucks Open Carry Meet 6/4 10am-12pm

Saturday, June 4 · 10:00am - 12:00pm Starbucks (next to Nations Burger in the Safeway shopping center) 1900 Contra Costa Boulevard, Pleasant Hill, California This is an open to all 2a supporters meet put on by Nor Cal Open Carry group. We usually sit outside near the corner or move into the...
  12. puppy8agun

Open Carry Bill AB 144 will be heard 6/7 by Senate Public Safety

Open Carry Bill AB 144 will be heard 6/7 by Senate Public Safety We expect it to pass this committee. Price is the only one that we may be able to persuade to change vote and that is a long shot. I would say start to focus on all members of the Senate in your districts. Carry On
  13. puppy8agun

Legislative update AB 144 and other gun bills.

Yesterday was a committee day and the tea parties tried to filibuster which they did until committee figured it out and chastised them. They slowed but did not stop halting several bills from being heard today, just not 144. Currently the capitol is talking about us taking this action. I asked...
  14. puppy8agun

Open Carry Meet/ Coffee 4/30 and 5/7 10am Pleasant Hilll

4/30, 5/7 ext, this is a weekly meet Location Starbucks 1900 Contra Costa Boulevard, Pleasant Hill, CA Created By Nor Cal Open Carry We meet weekly for coffee and discussions. All are welcome as long as you like guns. Hope you can come and as always stay safe and carry on.
  15. puppy8agun

CA Open Carry Bill Hearing May 4th

AB 144 (Open Carry Ban) and AB 809 (Long Gun Registration) will be heard: Assembly Appropriations Wednesday May 4, 2011 9 am Room 4202 I have the analysis of the bills being heard tomorrow SB 427, if I have time tonight I will post. I also have the Republican write up on it. Plan ahead to...
  16. puppy8agun

Zoning Ordinance in Pleasant Hill against Gun Dealers! We need your help!

Zoning Ordinance in Pleasant Hill against Gun Dealers! We need your help! Tuesday, April 26 · 7:30pm - 9:00pm Pleasant Hill City Hall Planning Commission Meeting 100 Gregory Lane Pleasant Hill, CA 94523 The city of Pleasant Hill has been approached by the Brady Campaign and LCAV about creating...
  17. puppy8agun

Open Carry Coffee Meet Pleasant Hill, CA

Tomorrow 10 am - 12pm Starbucks, 1900 Contra Costa Blvd in Pleasant Hill -if you feel like coffee, all are welcome whether or not you carry Your lobbyist will be there and we have some exciting things coming up against this legislation. Everybody can get involved. No pressure some will be...
  18. puppy8agun

Registering Oppositions Against 2011 Gun Bills

Get registered now! Take the time to write in your name and fax these off ASAP. Take copies to businesses, community leaders, law enforcement and all your friends. This cannot be done without you and we want to defeat all the EVIL 2011 gun bills. If you need copies emailed, email me at...
  19. puppy8agun

"Take Back Our Rights" Campaign/ Protest 1-3pm Saturday San Ramon

Time Saturday, April 9 · 1:00pm - 3:30pm Location San Ramon @ Crow Canyon Rd and Crow Canyon PL 1pm Meeting at Citibank Parking Lot at the shopping center, signs will be provided. Eat After will be a scheduled place which is Roundtable Pizza 3203 Crow Canyon Place San Ramon, CA 94583-1315...