• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. M

Coming to Wichita

I know wichita has changed there laws to allow loaded OC. I was wondering if anybody had any problems while OC since the change in the law or if theres any places i cant OC according to municipal law? I did read where someone was arrested for OC after the change in law and not sure whether i...
  2. M

Fort Sill Federal Credit Union

I e-mailed them in regard to there no firearms policy a few weeks ago this is the reply i got I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your input. We consider our members input very valuable. As a federal credit union, according to current state law, concealed or...
  3. M

Question about sb 1733

According to sb 1733 it defines a unconcealed handgun as a handgun carried in a belt holster, shoulder holster, scabbard or case that is wholly or partially visible. What exactly falls under the category of a scabbard for a handgun? I have only heard of scabbards for rifles and shotguns.
  4. M

Oklahoma Second Amendment Association

This group supports the open carry law we are trying to get passed here in oklahoma. Here is a link: www.ok2a.org I have attended a meeting last month and going to attend another meeting this thursday in okc at the H&H gun range at 6:30p.m. Anybody interested is welcome to attend. There will...
  5. M

Open carry Derby,KS

imported post Has anybody open carried in Derby?
  6. M

Open Carry Joplin

imported post Me and a friend will be making a trip to joplinsometime within the next month and was wondering if anyone would share there experience open carrying there and is there anything i should be aware of. Me and my friend do have a ccw from oklahoma.