• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. J_Douglass

Lakewood cops can give tickets in puyallup?

My wife and I went to a friends house on McCord yesterday for a party because he is PCSing next week. On the way home, we were on 94th ave e heading south. I was really intoxicated so I did not see the cop I only heard him talking to my wife. She says the car was blue and the ticket says we...
  2. J_Douglass

South Hill Mall

I have seen a lot of stuff about OC in malls. Went to south hill mall and read the polocies sign. I am attaching a pic of the polocies sign. It says weapons prohibited except in accordance with state and federal laws. That says OC to me. What do you think?
  3. J_Douglass

A website I think everyone will like!

http://www.wearagun.com/ You are welcome!!! If it has been posted before, sorry!
  4. J_Douglass

Just ordered my fobus!

Fobus roto paddle for the Ruger SR9. And a 2 mag holder :cool:
  5. J_Douglass

People like a lot of these people scare me

:banghead: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread126501/pg1
  6. J_Douglass

Hello all, My name is Jason, I am in the Army and after basic was stationed at Ft. Lewis in WA. I Learned my way around a firearm when I was young, by the teachings of my father. He was in the navy for 14 years. In my home state of FL I have my concealed weapons permit and carry concealed on...