• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. sst0185

Annapolis

I will be driving to Annapolis from Va Beach on the 16th for a meeting on the 17th. I guess when I leave VA I will pack the slide of my 10mm in my luggage and hide the frame in the car in case the car is stolen or broken in to. :mad:
  2. sst0185

ATF Allows guns into Mexico

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/02/02/senator-calls-atf-allegations-agency-allowing-guns-mexico/
  3. sst0185

Happy Hanukkah

Happy Hanukkah to all our OC'ing Jewish members!:)
  4. sst0185

Purchased a gun inside Fair Oaks Mall

Last night I was at Greenbrier Mall in Chesapeake Va, my son asked me "can you have a gun shop inside a mall?" I was kind of thrown off by his question so I told him someone would not be allowed to open a gun shop in the mall. Today I remembered when I was 18 years old I bought a .30-30 rifle...