• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. B

Madison Gas Stations

Just thought I'd let everyone know that with PDQ being a target rich environment now, I wrote to Kelley's Market and got the following response, so I will shift my business to them: "Hello, I am a licensed concealed weapons carrier and am currently shopping for new gas / convenience store...
  2. B

A small victory today

So, they came to put the "target rich environment" signs up today at my office and I told them not to. I tried to remain calm, but it got a little heated between me and HR as I told them how ridiculous the signs were and they told me how they were afraid that now employees would all kill each...
  3. B

Finally got responses from Risser and Berceau...

First of all, I would like to extend a very sincere Thank You to all of you who have been instrumental in getting our new CCW law signed. I sent letters to my legislators without result, not so much as a note back saying they received it. Well, within the last week, I got letters back from...
  4. B

Defense attorney question

Sorry if this has been asked before. I did a search but did not find anything. How many of you have a defense attorney and does anyone have any recommendations? I do not actually need one right now, but figured it might not be a bad idea to have one handy. How do you go about choosing one...
  5. B

Terese Berceau, 76th Assembly District, Democrat

Just got a letter back from Terese Berceau. She does not support concealed carry of any form. I am not surprised.
  6. B

New guy here...

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and am beginning to plan to open carry. I'm a member of Wisconsin Carry, and I have been a lifelong hunter and shooter, but I have not carried since moving to Wisconsin in 1998 (other than in the woods). Since I live near Madison, I have been reluctant to...