• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Resdon111

Arcus 98

I have an Arcus 98DAC (the compact version). Its an okay gun, but I had to do a bit of work on mine. There is almost zero finishing work done on the internals. When I opened mine up it looked like they took the parts right off the production machines, painted them, and put them in the gun. I...
  2. Resdon111

Rifle Caliber Pistols for the Vehicle

So one of the things that I've been considering, seeing as (generally speaking) only pistols can be carried loaded in a vehicle, is picking up a rifle caliber pistol to keep in the truck. Something like an AR-15 pistol or a Kel-Tec PLR-16 is what I had in mind. My one concern is over whether...
  3. Resdon111

Fox 6 and CBS-58 Polls

Two more polls, both asking if you plan to apply for a license Fox 6 http://www.fox6now.com/ - Right column, halfway down 55% - Yes 45% - No Total Votes - 458 CBS-58 http://www.cbs58.com/ - Right column, halfway down 66% - Yes 33% - No Total Votes - 3 They're just racking in the viewers...
  4. Resdon111

Electric Weapon Letter for Online Retailers

I figured that given the upcoming change to the electric weapon law and my own desire to purchase a stun gun, it might be a good idea to write up a generic letter for online retailers notifying them of the change. Anyone who's ever went to purchase a taser/stun gun online has seen the banned...