• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. J

Appendix Inside the Waistband

AIWB, anyone do it/use this method for open carry, I just got a AIWB holster and I'm thinking of OCing (as well as CCing when I can) with it anyone have experience with this? Thanks Joe Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp.
  2. J

Armordillo concealment iPhone holster review

Good afternoon, I've been on the forum for a few months and figured I would put up a review of armordillo concealments iPhone holster. I received mine today and I must say I love it! The holster is made to work in conjunction with the magpul iPhone 4/4S case which is awesome since I could not...
  3. J

Need a gun smith in NOVA

Does anyone know of a good gunsmith in nova, I finally purchased a part to fix my P7 does anyone know of a good gunsmith to install this part? Much appreciated Joe
  4. J

Thigh rig?

Does anyone here use a thigh rig for opencarry? It sounds ideal to me no risk of it being covered by clothing and increased retention. I'm just concerned about being called a mall ninja, Any input is appreciated! Thanks Joe
  5. J

Duty Holster?

I just bought A S&W M&P since my P7 started having parts break regularly(made in early 80s never had anything replaced until now) im thinking of picking a duty holster for 2 reasons 1. retention 2. since it is off set from my body my jackets and sweat shirts can be worn with more ease the...
  6. J

opinions on a 9mm?

hey all since my P7 is getting older and parts are starting to break i want to replace it im looking for reccomendations for a 9mm. my only requirements are 1. easily availible holsters 2. easily operated left handed 3. prefer full size weapon 4. prefer to spend no more then $650 including ffl...
  7. J

need help finding a left handed holster

finally got one it came today :D:D
  8. J

need help finding a left handed holster

evening all, i cannot seem to find a left handed P7 holster that fits well if anyone knows where to locate one that does not need to be custom ordered or takes upwards of a month to make please let me know, thanks Joe
  9. J

leather or plastic?

Evening all, i have 2 holsters for my P7 one is a duty style holster from safariland(plastic) and one is a leather pancake holster from highnoon holsters for opencarry what do you all reccomend? joe
  10. J

why open carry??

Evening all, So im new here im 17 i turn eighteen and will start open carrying in two days, and that question was posed my parents who i am in a heated debate with as they do not see the need too carry at all let alone broadcast it, unfortunately if i do not get them on board i will be forced to...