• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. C

Reciprocityin TN

Hey I'm coming to TN from GA, I know I can carry concealed, but I can't find anywhere where I'm able to OC. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks V/R Chris Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
  2. C

Kydex holsters

Does anyone know who can make a kydex holster for a G19 with a Insight Technology M3 light attached?
  3. C

OC in AL with GA carry permit

This wont help me for tomorrow, But would like to know based on the link I will attach, Can I OC in Alabama with a GA permit? I do have reciprocity in AL! http://www.opencarry.org/?page_id=103 Thanks, V/R Chris
  4. C

OC merchandise

I went to the OC store and was thinnking about purchasing a hoodie with the OC logo on it... When I opened it to look at the logo in the screen it was tiny.... want me to pay 52.00 for a Hoodie that has the logo on it the size of a dime.. OC please make to LOGO's bigger....
  5. C

Stop amd ID yourself law

I have been tld there is NO stop and Identify your self law in this state. The only way a LEO can legally ID you is if you have intent to commit or in the act of commiting a crime. Where can I find this Law to print. I'd like to see it in black and while. Any help would be great. Take care, V/R...
  6. C

Are you obligated to give a LEO ID/ Permit?

Are you obligated to give a LEO ID/ Permit? When out and OCing, and a LEO stops you, you are doing nothing wrong, are you obligated to give him ID and wpn permit? Is it not your right to OC if the state you reside in allows you to OC. I reside in GA. Although GA is not typically an OC state...
  7. C

Are you obligated to give a LEO ID/ Permit?

When out and OCing, and a LEO stops you, you are doing nothing wrong, are you obligated to give him ID and wpn permit? Is it not your right to OC if the state you reside in allows you to OC. I reside in GA. Although GA is not typically an OC state your are authorized to OC if you have a carry...
  8. C

Carry in the state of MO Question...........

LEO's I am from GA and am wondering if I am able to OC in MO? I know I can CC there. when I look at the MAP for OC it says it is a OC friendly state. I am having temp duty over by FT. Leonard Wood and am wondering if I am able to OC there. Any help would be great... Thanks V/R Chris