• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. MuffinTheMan

Make your own,

Leather Holster on Tek-Lok Mount Just finished it today. It's leather with a thumb break, and it's mounted on a Tek-Lok attachment (http://shop.blade-tech.com/level-duty-teklok-p-157.html). It was my first one, so it's a bit rough--looking forward to making some other types and getting better...
  2. MuffinTheMan

Nebraska State Firearms Rights Act

Nebraska state senator Bill Kintner has introduced the State Firearms Rights Act (LB1030) here in our state. I believe it's fairly similar to laws passed in a few other states that would make it illegal to enforce federal firearm/ammo/etc laws in the state. Also, this bill would make it illegal...
  3. MuffinTheMan

Nebraska Open Carry

Wasn't quite sure where the best place to post this was, since the Nebraska OC forum doesn't see much activity. I'm trying to make a push to get more OC involvement here in Nebraska, so I just redesigned our website (http://neopencarry.org) and created a Facebook page. I'd love it if you could...
  4. MuffinTheMan

Open Carry On-Campus Arrest at Univ. of Ne.!

The following is an email I sent to our Attorney General. Let me know what you guys think or if anyone has advice. This is a pretty big deal (Class IV felony and UNCONSTITUTIONAL).
  5. MuffinTheMan

Open Carry Websites

Hey guys, I have looked around and found that several states have their own open carry websites. Nebraska is a bit lacking in the open carry movement, so I decided to try to get it going. Here's the website I'm working on; I'd like to know if anyone has any feedback for me. I'm just getting...
  6. MuffinTheMan

Fighting for Liberty in Nebraska

Hey All, I'm new to this forum, as I just recently began getting interested in Nebraska handgun laws. I'm about to turn 21, and I plan to immediately get my handgun purchase permit so I can arm myself. I find it rather depressing to see how many laws in the state (especially city laws) first...