• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. modernknight

OC at Shadle Wal-Mart in Spokane

Working last night at Shadle Wal-Mart and had to snicker a little bit when a couple of customers started to tell me there was a dangerous man with a gun walking around the store. First, it was completely holstered and secured (as far as I saw of it), and second, to make it funnier, there was...
  2. modernknight

Best Spokane gun shop?

Howdy folks! So after long deliberation and discussion with my girl, I've decided I want to trade in my S&W .45 ACP 4566 model, and see about getting either a Springfield Armory 1911 GI or Rock Island Armory 1911 Tactical. What shop in the Spokane/CDA area would give the fairest deal?? Don't...
  3. modernknight

Taurus PT 1911 AR

So, I have been giving it a lot of consideration and research and after looking over different models of 1911's, as well as just generally full size pistols, I have come down to a conclusion of getting a Taurus PT 1911 AR. While I WILL have the money to get a more expensive 1911, I also have a...
  4. modernknight

Not that this really pertains to anything in particular...

But I will be so much happier when I have my CDC test done tomorrow afternoon.... One less thing I have to worry about for a while, and to get promoted finally....
  5. modernknight

Jblm cc

Jblm Is there anyone that actually has their weapons registered with JBLM? I'm a reservist that drives from Spokane to McChord on drill weekends (at least when the weather is nice) and would prefer to take my gun, rather than leaving it here, but would like to make sure I'm still within legal...
  6. modernknight

What kind of 9mm?

So typically I carry a .45 ACP, S&W. I love this gun, it's very reliable, a little bulky but just perfect for my hand, with a great balance with a full mag inside. I'm about to leave for a few months, and my girl's gonna be left here alone. I don't like the thought of her being in this city...