• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Kromwell

Question on "No Concealed firearms allowed signs"

Ok... local AMC theater has "Concealed Firearms not allowed on premises' signs posted at the entrance. Sign meets state requirements.. What I was wondering, since they dont allow Conceal Carry...does this effect the ability to Open carry? Thoughts/comments?
  2. Kromwell

List local Iowa business's that ban CCW?

What does everyone think? Should we start posting a list like some of the other states, of business's that do not allow citizens to lawfully CCW? I know of several here in Dubuque that don't (get incensed with you too if you ask about it). I think it'd be a good way, to start showing business's...
  3. Kromwell

Response from Sen. Harkin

Here is a response I got from Sen. Harkin, and my response to 'his' I didnt feel like pointing out to him, as he decided to use Sandyhook as justification for banning 'assault weapons' that there were no big-bag scary rifles used. Dear Mr. Harkin, As a voter, who has voted for you over the...
  4. Kromwell

Gun rights rally at Des Moines today on KCCI

http://www.kcci.com/news/central-iowa/Gun-rights-supporters-rally-at-State-Capitol/-/9357080/18201488/-/dxpvat/-/index.html Segment from the story: State Rep. Tom Shaw, R-Laurens, addressed the crowd. "Do you think they have unalienable rights in China, North Korea or Iran? Ladies and...