• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. YoungGunz

Question Regarding Maine Law (not really OC)

I will start of by saying that this is not really an OC question, but it js Maine specific so i thought this would be the place to post it (correct me if im wrong). I generally OC, but am putting in my application for a Maine non-resident concealed carry permit for those times when OC isn't...
  2. YoungGunz

Iwb oc

I didn't see an Idaho thread on this(granted I only looked for a minute or two) and was just kind of curious. Is an IWB holster good for OC here in Idaho? I can't really see any Kootenai county or PFPD/CPD LEOs making an issue of it, but I can't speak much on other LEOs. Kind of curious because...
  3. YoungGunz

What Constitutes a Sidearm Being Visible

Alright this is something that has kind of been keeping me guessing. I'm not 21 so I can't get a CCW permit, but the only time I have my shirt tucked in is if I am at work. I was just curious what constitutes a gun being visible and therefore legally OC'ed? For example, if I were to wear a shirt...
  4. YoungGunz

Open Carry in Spokane Area

I'll start by sayingthat I apologize if this should be in the legal forum insteadof Washington, but as it was a Washington specific question I assume it is supposed to go here. So Ilive is Post Falls, ID and commute to Airway Heights, WA for work (I work at NQRC). I have researched all the...
  5. YoungGunz

New to OC

Well I've been living in Idaho for almost a year now and have recently taken to carrying in the open. I am not 21 so I cannot get a CCW permit, and figured since open carry is legal in Idaho I would just do that to avoid any legal troubles. I have never been a self conscious person, but I have...