• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. D

Online CCDW

Just wanted to let everyone know I received my CCDW Certificate in the mail on February 9th. I applied that night online for my CCDW around 7PM. At 9AM the next morning I was approved and told to pick it up on or around the 20th.
  2. D

Louisville movie theaters

Anyone know of open carry friendly theaters in Louisville?
  3. D

Gun Buster Sign At Bank

I was walking into my bank today and noticed this sign: I looked for a bit and couldn't find an email I could send to the bank owner/manager. I am not as good with my words as some other people here, and I know an outline for an email has been made somewhere. Basically I'm asking for an...
  4. D

First Time OC Around Cops

So I'm pulling into Steak N Shake with my wife and see a cop car in the lot "Figures." I sit down and two more come in and my wife says "He called for backup.." I got nervous even though I know I shouldn't have, first time around cops. They haven't come up to me or anything, just here to eat...
  5. D

Ranges Near E-town

Anything or anyone with a range closer to E-town than Knob Creek?
  6. D

Keep Gun In Car At Work

Removing post. All resolved.
  7. D

OC Elizabethtown

2. I noticed a very long sign prohibiting the carrying of weapons on the property. There is a handgun with the red dash through it, we've all seen them. Can we choose to ignore these signs and OC on the property, try our chances and see if we're asked to leave, or would that be unlawful? 3. Has...
  8. D

Recommendations

Hey, everyone. I'm new to the forums and will be new to OC soon. I am in the process of deciding on a handgun. Main reason for my want is protection for my wife and 4 month old. I was looking at the Sig Sauer Mosquito and have seen many mixed reviews. The lower price range is required on my...