• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. twoforme

Legally Defined Discretion

Discretion is a human trait.Not a trait of agent of government. We have all heard of the discretion of judges,ca's ,police in this state.I am interested in the codified definition of such. I have not found it,the law ,code,statue is predicated from the assumption that government agents of an...
  2. twoforme

How do I change the background?

I have been looking for a way to change the default background on this forum. The default 'white' background is some what hard on my eyes. Is it possible to change my preference to a 'darker' background ? If so how do I accomplish this, If not could this be a feature that could be added...
  3. twoforme

Thousand Foot Rule?

New here and am glad that I found this Forum.Have been researching about the 2a. My question has to do with at which point is the 1k ft rule measured from. Is it from the closest (from my approach) edge of the building or is it from the closest (from my approach) at the edge of the grounds...