• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. 2ndAmendmentMom

Tannerman's and the Straw Purchase attempt

Travis Bishop is an FFL in the Martinsburg area. He's a strong supporter of our 2a/WV 3-22 rights and also very vehement at wanting criminals be brought to justice. A few weeks ago someone attempted a straw purchase at his shop, Tannerman's Weapon Systems. Travis noticed the tell tale signs of...
  2. 2ndAmendmentMom

WVCDL Lobby Day 2016

The West Virginia Citizens Defense League is having their annual Lobby Day on February 15th, 2016. If you are not a member with a logo shirt, you can either sign up to be a member at www.wvcdl.org/membership.php or if you do not want to become a paying member, show up at the Rotunda anyway at...
  3. 2ndAmendmentMom

WVCDL Lobby Day - February 16th, 2015 - 0800

WVCDL has a Lobby Day every year. On President's Day, we meet in the rotunda at 0800, where we do a bit of talking and our BOD says a few words as well as several legislators. This is a HUGE event, as it shows our representatives know we are watching what they say and how they vote. If you...
  4. 2ndAmendmentMom

Automatically directs to another link...

NO Idea where to post this so hope this is the right place to put it. On certain forums, I'll be in the "main section" and it'll automatically go to an ad. I'll go back to the forum by hitting my browsers back button but it'll send me to the ad site again. It doesn't give me an option to go...
  5. 2ndAmendmentMom

A great bill for West Virginians who carry...

West Virginia Firearms Act of 2015, aka "WV 3-22 Carry" is a bill that is planning on going through the 2015 legislative process. There are so many goodies in it that any gun owner would love to have. The gist of it is... 1. No paying the government to put a jacket over your firearm. I.E...
  6. 2ndAmendmentMom

Vernon NJ Township school expells student for making a "gun motion"...

From this page: https://www.facebook.com/imthemomthatswhy1 The post: I would like to get some advice my 13 year old son who has NEVER been in trouble before at school has just been expelled from Vernon NJ township schools for making a "gun like motion " in math class. In reality he was...
  7. 2ndAmendmentMom

Gun rights avatars - WVCDL

Suggestion, adding WVCDL. I noticed there is one for VCDL but not WVCDL. Thanks :) Here's their symbol: