• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. L

Constitutional carry to be voted on next week

Per Iowa gun owners Facebook page the constitutional carry bill will be a forced procedural vote next week.
  2. L

Pro gun tattoos

Anyone gave cool pro gun tatts? I'm about to get one in an hour
  3. L

Carry in city parks

Sorry if this has been discussed already but is carry allowed in city parks?
  4. L

badges for cc/oc

seen somewhere that there are guys out there that carry badges while the cc/oc. i can see where this could lead into trouble (impersonating a leo) but was wondering you folks point of view on it.:)
  5. L

What is wrong with people

http://www.kcci.com/news/central-iowa/central-iowans-rally-for-no-more-silence-about-gun-violence/-/9357080/23491676/-/ie0xg5/-/index.html common sense gun control wouldn't it take common sense to look at FBI stats that places where only criminals have guns there is more gun violence? Hence...
  6. L

shooting on south side of des moines

everybody ready for the attack on gun owners after what this guy did http://www.kcci.com/news/central-iowa/witnesses-describe-shooting-on-creston-avenue/-/9357080/23298402/-/14t3225/-/index.html
  7. L

open carry social group

hello, i am wanting to start an open carry group in the central part of the state. was wondering if anyone knows if there is something like this or ideas to start. thanks in advance