• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Gallowmere

Another Story from Detroit.

"Paris Ainsworth lived up to her nickname “Rambo.” After two attackers shot her four times, she whipped out her .45 caliber handgun and fired off eight rounds at the fleeing punks."...
  2. Gallowmere

Just Had My First "Official" OC Questioning.

And it was at the hands of what appeared to be a group of six to eight year olds playing in the back yard of the apartment where I live. First kid- "Are you police?" Me- "Nope." Second kid- "So what are you then?" Me- "Just a regular guy." First kid- "I was just wondering because they were all...
  3. Gallowmere

Dispatching wounded animals

If it looks like this, I am fairly certain you are well within your rights to shoot...just make sure you kill the damned thing so the cops can see it when they inevitably show up. ;)