• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

4 Year Anniversary on Saturday.....

Lthrnck

Well it will be 4 years since I was stopped in the City of Englewood's park and threatened with arrest for Disorderly Conduct and Inducing Panic.

We are stilling fighting the cities action and may get to trial by next year...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY....!!!!

Oh..BTW... the Englewood Arts & Craft Festival is this weekend also...

None of you should have any problems OC'ing or CC'ing at the festival...

Last edited:

JSlack7851

Its short notice, but wouldn't it be cool if everyone went to Columbus to get their Utah non resident permit. stopped by to say "hi", for a oc walk after the Utah class..... Could'a, should'a, could of been a great OC event in support of Kent.

Who's going to Columbus for the Utah class?

Last edited:

Makarov

Open Carried at the Englewood Art Festival

My girlfriend and I were carrying at the Englewood Arts Festival yesterday. I was carring my 686 stubnose and she was carrying my Bond, Snake Slayer 4. Everyone was great and we had no problems and no encounters.